Just some random stuff that was on my mind:
1. When you have somewhere to be, and you’re already running late, 9 times out of 10, you will hit every light along the way. I guess the thing to do would be to stop running late, but it just happens, but why can’t the lights cooperate when this happens. Why must they taunt me and make me angry.
2. If you leave the room to “let one go,” the feeling will go away, only to return when you leave the room. This one might just be me, but in an effort to not offend any female friends of mine, I will kindly leave a room to let go of the gas that has been building up. It seems like the right thing to do, but inevitably, when I leave the room, the new position of my torso no longer forces the gas through my system. Yet, as soon as I sit back down, it comes back. Sorry, I will just have to let you get familiar with that side of me as well.
3. Masturbation is a good cure for mild insomnia. Maybe not the medical diagnosis of insomnia, but it still helps. If you don’t believe me, try it. Take one night where you are just having a hard time sleeping. Maybe your mind is running on high, or you’re not that tired. Either way, a good self release will help get you to the Sandman faster. This won’t always work, but it should be an option in your toolbox of remedies. Certainly sex can be substituted, but if you don’t have access to a partner, or if you don’t feel like using energy to please someone else, try this.
4. No matter how hard you try, you will begin to act and say things like one of your parents. We feel so independent, and that we are so individual, until you get into your late 20’s early 30’s. Then one day it hits you…you are usually giving someone advice, but it can happen in any number of ways. This is not to say that it’s a bad thing, unless the parent you’re turning into is a crackhead. I have found that I’ve turned into my father. I’m still an individual, and there are a lot of things that make me different from him, but the things that make us alike, still amaze me. Luckily, he’s a great father, so I have no real issue with it, but it still is scary. I watch him more closely now to see what I might be like when I’m older now. SMH
5. If your rear view mirror ever falls off, it is impossible to get it back on for any extended amount of time. It’s like the glue they use to put it on, is only available in the factory. Any after market glue is only good for a few months, at most. Again, this could just be my experience, but I’m pretty sure I’ve witnessed others who have had this issue. Oh well.
Those are 5 random life observations…any questions?